Penis enlargement gel - this concept includes various means that have a stimulating effect.
The drugs are applied directly to the penis. They are absorbed by the skin and promote blood flow to the tissues of the intimate area. Which one is better to choose and what does the use of such funds give?
Selection principles and product benefits
It is not so difficult to choose the most effective gel, for this you will have to strictly follow the recommendations.
When choosing a drug, it is necessary to evaluate:
- The ingredients included in the composition. They must be natural and have no harmful and toxic effects on the skin and body.
- Expiring dates. If they have expired, the use of such a tool is dangerous to human life and health.
- Customer reviews and their opinions on the results obtained. If there are simple ones that confirm the absence of a result, you should give preference to its analogue.
- Opinion of the doctor. For men, doctors' information can be helpful for a variety of reasons. It is often best to consult with your doctor before using these creams.
- Lubricants with a minimum number of contraindications and allergens are suitable for the penis. The greater the risk, the greater the likelihood of experiencing unpleasant symptoms after use, as well as various skin problems.
- The cream must be selected individually. This means taking into account the characteristics of the organism. Otherwise, there is a high probability of its inefficiency, there are a lot of similar products on the market. It is a shame to buy a "mannequin" and waste your money.
When using gels
Why men increasingly prefer creams of this type:
- act quickly and do not penetrate the general bloodstream;
- have a relatively small list of contraindications and side effects;
- increase erection, stretch the cavernous and spongy bodies, filling them with blood and nutrients.
When choosing penis enlargement gels, men take into account its ability to affect erection. In addition to the blood supply to the inguinal tissues, they promise to influence the sensations, make them bright and unforgettable.
But many lubricants contain hormones, affect the functioning of the genitals and can damage health. Hormones in small concentrations are not dangerous, but with systematic use increases the risk of harm to health.
Who shouldn't use hormone creams:
- Adolescents and men under the age of 23.
- People with hormonal problems.
- Patients with endocrinological problems, diabetes mellitus and other diseases.
You should not resort to using lubricants if there are traumatic lesions on the skin of the intimate area. Various ulcers, wounds and rashes do not allow to start the application.
Where to buy and how to determine its authenticity
If you want to order a cream, use the official resource. You can make a purchase on the site, receive the goods by post or choose delivery by courier. You can make a purchase in city pharmacies, but often such drugs are not available, so you will have to wait for their delivery.
With such an order there are no guarantees, the goods could arrive in a few days, and it happens that it takes more than a week to wait for them. In addition, pharmacists at the pharmacy often ask for an upfront payment. A guarantee that the buyer will come for the order and redeem it.
Answering the questions: where to buy the original, it is worth noting that it is possible to come across a poor-quality product in various circumstances.
So where can you find the real gel? - help understand customer reviews. This information is evaluated and tracked before making a purchase.
Where can you buy a non-original drug:
- on questionable sites that offer a great discount;
- on sites that have formed relatively recently and have no experience in delivering such goods.
You should avoid dubious offers and understand that the price-quality component in this case decides a lot. No one will sell an effective drug for a penny and regularly organize 70% discount promotions.
How to recognize a fake:
- evaluate the originality of the tube;
- inspect the box and read the instructions.
If the effect of using such lubricants is absent, then we can talk about a fake or individual insensitivity to the components.
Contraindications to use and rules of use
The instruction contains all the necessary information, very often it is not recommended to resort to using the gel if:
- there are lesions, wounds, ulcers, rashes;
- there is an individual intolerance to the components that make up the composition;
- there is an allergic reaction to the plant or herbal extracts included in the composition;
- man has psychological illnesses;
- there are hormonal disorders, endocrine disorders or diseases of various origins.
How to use it correctly or instructions for use:
- applied to clean and dry skin;
- rub it into the skin with light movements, but without waiting for complete drying;
- after a couple of minutes, the result appears from use.
It is not recommended to combine the product with alcohol and narcotic stimulants. The effect will be unexpected.
When choosing a penis enlargement product, look at different gels. Focus on some lubricants, study in detail their indicators, composition and characteristics - this will help you not to make the wrong choice and make a worthwhile purchase.